522 Sulphur Black BR 200%
Our factory focuses on the production of 522 sulphur black BR 200% since 1995 in China, covering 100% to 240% strength, as well as greenish and reddish tone.
The 522 sulphur black BR 200% can be customized produced, packaging can be customized. Free samples of 522 sulphur black BR 200% can be provided to you with the most professional pre-sale and after-sales service.
As a dyeing and printing agent for high quality cotton materials, 522 sulphur black BR 200% is widely used. It can be used in clothing printing and dyeing, wastewater treatment and so on.
522 Sulphur Black BR 200% Specification
» Appearance: Shinning black granular
» Type: Sulphur dyes
» Strength: 200%
» Color Index Name: Sulphur black 1
» Content of insoluble substances in sodium sulfide: ≤0.7%
» Free sulfur content: ≤0.5%
» Usage: Mainly used for dyeing cotton products, leather and paper.
» Packing: 25 per drum/bag/carton box
522 Sulphur Black BR 200% Application:
1. Sulfur Black is mainly used for dyeing cotton, linen, viscose and their blended fabrics.
2. Compared with dyeing black with direct dyes and reactive dyes, sulfur black has better dyeing uptake and leveling, better blackness and better washing fastness. It is suitable for dip dyeing, coil dyeing and pad dyeing.
3. The suitable dyeing temperature is 90-95°C and bath PH is 9.5-10. When dyeing black, the ratio of sulphur black and Sodium Sulphide is about (dye strength is 100-200%-Sodium Sulphide dosage is 1-2 times)
4. When dyeing, Sodium Sulphide should not be too little, so as to avoid uneven dyeing and red spots, and too much will affect the dyeing rate of dyes, dyeing and washing should be sufficient, otherwise floating color will make the blackness not black.
5. Blended fabrics dyed in two colous with sulfur black can not be used.
Contact person: Miss Jessie Geng