1. Powdered metal complex dyes(Solvent dyes)
2. Liquid solvent chromogen
3. Water oil dual purpose colorant
4. Water based chromophore
5: Alcohol soluble metallic chrome dye pink essence
1) Metal complex dyes for solvent based ink;
2) Metal complex dyes for printing ink of aluminum foil;
3) Metal complex dyes for printing inks on other paper or metal surfaces (e.g. screen printing);
2. Coating industry:
1) Metal complex dyes for wood coatings;
2) Metal complex dyes (such as bronzing materials) for coloring aluminum foil;
3) Metal complex dyes for transparent coloring of metals (such as low-temperature baking paint for interior decoration);
4) Metal complex dyes for special coatings;
3. Other industries:
1) Metal complex dyes for ballpoint pen and various stationery inks;
2) Color masterbatch dyes, expecially solvent red, solvent blue and solvent yellow.
3) Metal complex dyes for natural and synthetic leather surface coloring;
4) Metal complex dyes for shoe polish dyeing.
Due to the particularity of the complex structure of metal complex dyes, which are different from ordinary organic pigments and traditional azo dyes, they have higher gloss and transparency, better weather resistance and stronger fastness; compared with inorganic pigments, metal complex dyes have the characteristics of easy dispersion, easy penetration, easy coloring, brilliant color and good transparent effect.
Contact person: Miss Jessie Geng
Post time: Oct-09-2020