Textile Dyes manufacturers analysis of the clothes dyeing method? How to dye clothes?

Textile Dyes manufacturer

  Choose the right fabric.

Most dyes are most suitable for natural fabrics, so if you’re going to dye clothes made of polyester or other synthetic materials, you may need to look for a special dye mixer or choose another clothes.

1. If you want to dye the purest color, please choose white or beige clothes. Natural dyes are most suitable for cotton, wool, silk and thin cotton cloth.

2. Textile dyes are most suitable for cotton, linen, silk, wool and ramie. In addition, Textile Dyes can also be used in synthetic fabrics of rayon and nylon.

3. If your clothes are made of only 60% dyeable fibers (such as cotton), you can use textile dyes to dye clothes even if the remaining 40% of the clothes are non-dyeable. However, it should be noted that the dyed fabric will be lighter than 100% dyeable fabric.

4. Avoid clothes made of polyester, polyurethane elastic fibers, metal fibers, or clothes labeled “Dry Cleaning Only”.


● Wash clothes before dyeing.

Make sure the clothes you choose are clean before you start dyeing. Clean clothes with normal warm water cleaning procedure and mild detergent. Make sure that all stains have been removed before proceeding to the next step.

You can also use bleach to make clothes whiter. Pure white clothing will produce a purer color effect than yellowish white clothing.

There is no need to dry the clothes after cleaning, because in fact, the clothes must be wet during dyeing.

3. Cover the workspace. Dyeing clothes can make the workspace dirty. To make it easier, you can use plastic sheets or layers of newspaper to cover your workspace.

You’d better prepare sponges and paper towels nearby, which can be used if the dye spills over.

Xincheng Weiye Dyes factory specializes in producing basic dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, solvent dyes, sulphur black dyes and liquid dyes. Customers can customize the color according to their needs, manufacturers direct sales, free quotations, for wholesale order whatsapp: +86-13503270825.

Post time: Apr-01-2019