Basic Violet 10
Basic violet 10 is shiny dark green uniform fluffy powder, which is a kind of basic dyes.
XCWY is specialized in producing basic violet 10 for more than 25 years, having good performance of easily soluble in water, bright color and good fastness to light.
We can not only produce basic violet 10 but also produce its raw material DEMAP and related products like solvent red 49.
Basic Violet 10 Specification
» Basic Dye Name: Rhodamine B
» Colour Index: C.I.Basic Violet 10(45170)
» CAS No.: 81-88-9
» Appearance: Shinning Dark Green Even Fluffy Powder .
» Usage: Ink industry, paper industry, plastic industry, mosquito coils industry, incense industry, egg tray industry
Basic Violet 10 Information
|C.I. Basic Violet 10|
Colour Index No.
|Similar With Standard|
|Shinning Dark Green Even Fluffy Powder .|
Insoluble Matter %≤
|Very soluble in water and alcohol|
XCWY Other Basic Dyes:
● Methyl violet
● Malachite green
● Auramine O
● Methylene blue BB
● Basic magenta
● Bismark brown G
● Rhodamine 6GDN
● Victoria BO
Shipping & Transportation
● Usually packing in export standard sea worthy 25kgs net weight bags/cartons/fiber and iron drums with two sets of PP bags inside.
Other special packing all can make as per customers’ requirement.
● Shipment by sea is highly recommended,Shipment by air Or International express is also available.
What should we do to ensure the storage safety of basic violet 10(Basic Rhodamine)?
● Engineering control of closed-system separator and ventilation.
● Fire and explosion prevention measures: No contact with flammable liquids. Fire fighting and fire fighting methods: use water spray, carbon dioxide, dry powder and suitable foam extinguishing agent.
● The basic violet 10 should be stored in the cool and ventilated room. Store separately from oxidant.
● Personal protective measures about sucking protection: ventilation, local exhaust.
Skin protection: Wear protective gloves and protective clothing.
Eye protection: wear safety goggles.
Food protection: Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.
Contact person: Miss Jessie Geng